Saturday 4 June 2016

Lets do this thing


The bags are packed, the buggy is pumped and raring to go and I'm watching 2 pigeons mating on our fence.  Owen's grinning like a Cheshire cat after his one liners 'It's a new cocktail sex on the fence', followed by 'I bet she's up the dove now'.

I feel a little odd, this time tomorrow it will be over but yet the outcome is a mystery.  Where has all the time gone from my first buggy run in January?

People say time is a great healer when you lose someone.  To be honest I don't want to heal. I use to fear grieving but I think it's a good thing.  To hurt means that someone really mattered to you, so I accept that my grief wont go away and nor do I want it too.  

Tomorrow is never promised, so I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone of you for being a part of this journey and I feel humbled about how fortunate I am that you are a part of my life.

Although I can not see you tomorrow mum I know you will be by my side. This is for you and for everyone who has their own story to tell about cancer.

For you and everyone who has a story to tell about cancer

Big cheers for the #TEAMJAMES crew tomorrow

Super big cheer for this little fella - Archie
1st to cross the line out of our team.

Lots of sponsorship's have come through today.
It's not too late if you want to donate!

SPONSOR HERE

This weeks training:

Who cares, lets do this thing!

1 comment:

  1. I watched you. I admire you and I keep up the buggy running because of fellow mums like you. I will never run with a buggy as fast as you do but I will persevere to be as fast and strong as I can.
    Well done, you shone today and you made me people ooo and ahhh in awe.

    ReplyDelete